Change-log since launchPosted by Jitnaught
about 2 years ago
I've updated a few things during the last month and a half that the website has been up. Here are some of those changes:
- Fine-tuned the Rules many, many times.
- Added a captcha for downloading files. Before the captcha was added I had a total of ~200 downloads just from bots.
- The current Sort mode is now shown on the Game pages.
- Simplified the Notifications page. You used to be able to mark individual notifications as read/unread, and all notifications as read/unread. Now you can only mark all notifications as read, as I think that's all that's really needed.
- Added upload date to mod file boxes.
- Added first uploaded and last updated dates to mod pages.
- Removed the background of all pages, as it broke when zooming on mobile.
- Removed number of mod images indicator when there is only one image uploaded.
- Added background to number of mod images indicator so it can be read no matter the image behind it.
- Added limit to mod files and images, to reduce spam.
- Added link to revoke cookies for your account.
- Increased size of icons for games, as they looked pixelated on large screens.
- Added a task for deleting new users when they haven't been activated after a month.
- Added Latest Mods for all games section on the index page.
- Added Admin and Banned indicators on user profiles.
- Changed dates on News posts to "time ago" dates (3 days ago) instead of regular dates (2018/12/25). This is because the dates were shown in UTC and I couldn't find a good way to correct them automatically based on the user's time zone.
- Many, many small improvements and fixes.
- Many improvements to admin areas.