Changes in the last 4 monthsPosted by Jitnaught
almost 2 years ago
I've made a few changes since my last change-log post, and I think the most important one is fixing Chrome users not being able to use the forms, like account creation.
- Many minor improvements and fixes.
- Fixed main page showing unapproved mods.
- Removed 'web pages used to help create the site' from the About page, since I doubt anyone would look through the list anyway. I still have the list if you want to view it though, just ask me through the Contact page.
- Finished controller and model tests.
- Added version number next to mod names.
- Added separate comments and reviews pages for users.
- Only allow jpegs for game icons and mod images, to reduce image sizes.
- Fixed all mod images being reuploaded/reprocessed when adding an image.
- Added mod state indicator when viewing your own mods, so you can see which mods are unapproved, unpublished, etc.
- Added captcha to Contact page to reduce spam.
- Added some client-side HTML validations.
- Started using Papertrail, a website for storing and searching logs.
- Fixed height of sticky header.
- Added Last Downloaded date to mods, and Latest Downloaded sort.
- Added Cache-Control header to Rails and AWS.
- Enabled text compression on Rails.
- Images are now optimized when uploaded.
- Fixed Chrome not being able to POST forms due to Referrer-Policy being set to no-referrer.