By JitnaughtFor Grand Theft Auto V
A simple hydraulics mod for all vehicles.
How to install:
- Install Script Hook V.
- Copy the "SimpleHydraulics.asi" and "SimpleHydraulics.ini" files to your GTA V directory.
- If you had the previous version of this mod installed, please remove "Hydraulics.asi" and "Hydraulics.xml" from your GTA V directory.
How to use:
- Toggle the mod on/off with Right-CTRL + H.
- Hold X or the vehicle duck button on your controller (by default A) then release to jump. The longer you hold the higher you'll go (until you get to the max).
- The max amount of time you can hold the button (increasing will make it so you can go higher the longer you hold the button).
- Multiplier for height of jumps.
- The keys to toggle the mod. Get keys from here (use hex number).
- The key for hydraulics. Get keys from here (use hex number).
- Whether controller support is enabled.
- The controller button. Get button from here (use number).
- Some vehicles will to tilt a bit when using hydraulics.
- Some vehicles will jump higher than others.
- Sometimes under certain circumstances you can jump REALLY high.
- Changed name of mod.
- Added controller support.
- Default jump key changed.
- Added toggle mod keys.
- Removed TinyXML (INI file used now).
- Should work better with larger vehicles now.
First uploaded: about 3 years ago
Last updated: about 3 years ago
Last downloaded: never