Grand Theft Auto
By JitnaughtFor Grand Theft Auto V
A mod that's named after the game it's made for. Great.
With this mod, when you steal a vehicle, pedestrians around you will report you to the cops. If there are no pedestrians (or they are dead within around 15 seconds), then a missing vehicle will be reported in around 5 minutes.
When the police have been notified, they will search for you. If they see you and fully recognize that it is you, you will get a wanted level.
- Install Script Hook V and Script Hook V .NET (make sure you have created a scripts folder in your GTA V directory).
- Extract the GrandTheftAuto.dll and GrandTheftAuto.ini files into the scripts folder in your GTA V directory.
Description of each INI setting in the readme.txt file.
More on how the mod works in the howitworks.txt file.
- There may be some lag.
- Some vehicles that aren't stolen may be picked up, and some that are stolen may not be picked up.
- Fixed changing the search radius settings not having any effect.
See the source code on GitLab!
- destroyer11687 (a.k.a. /u/NuttyWompRat of Reddit) for requesting the mod. (https://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV_Mods/comments/5745mj/would_anybody_be_willing_to_teach_me_how_to/)
- Jitnaught for writing the script.
First uploaded: about 1 year ago
Last updated: about 1 year ago
Last downloaded: never