By JitnaughtFor Grand Theft Auto V
A mod to use against your friends and family on April Fool's Day!
- Make the screen temporarily upside-down to confuse the victim. (ChangeScreenRotation)
- Make your foolee go flying into the air. (FlyUpwards)
- Play a sound (or a few) for the victim (any sound you'd like, as long as it's a WAV file). (PlaySound)
- Say something to the victim using text-to-speech (anything you like!). (TextToSpeech)
- Classic scare of the foolee using the exorcist scream and a very scary picture displayed on the screen (both sound and picture can be changed, as long as the sound is a WAV and the picture is a PNG). (Scare)
- Trip the victim. (Slip)
- Install Script Hook V.
- Install Script Hook V .NET (create a scripts folder in your GTA V directory if you haven't already).
- Copy AF.dll to within the scripts folder.
- Browse the presets folder to find the preset you prefer, then when you pick one, copy the contents of the folder you chose to within the scripts folder.
- Edit AF.xml to your liking.
About XML file:
- startKey: the key to start the april fools. < href="https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.keys%28v=vs.110%29.aspx">List of keys (use Member name).
- stopKey: the key to stop the april fools.
- foolInterval: how many milliseconds between each april fool.
- If the data is empty () then it's not used.
- If the length is 0 (0) then it's not used.
- For the PlaySound and Scare fools, if the paths you specify are relative (like in presets), you have to make sure you add "scripts\" (without quotes) to the front of it, as it is relative to the location of GTA5.exe, not to the location of the mod.
- Press Page Down to start the april fools.
- Press End to end the april fools.
First uploaded: over 2 years ago
Last updated: over 2 years ago
Last downloaded: never